Thank you for being part of an Eyeland Community. To ensure the best possible experience for all community members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By joining this Eyeland, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set for these online communities. You also agree to abide by all relevant policies and procedures of Eyezon, including the Eyezon antitrust compliance policy. You further agree to reserve sending messages, voice messages, photo’s, video’s and live streams, for topics best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation, where community members share their eyes and help one another discover the world around them.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue and experience, Eyezon and the administrator of an Eyeland reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership for members who violate these rules.
• Do not challenge or attack others. Sending messages, voice messages, photo’s, video’s and live stream is meant to stimulate conversation, assist in discovering, and the exchange of fruitful and helpful information, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
• Use caution when discussing products or services. Posted comments are available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
• Any messages, voice messages, photo’s, video’s and live streams that use defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal comments are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
• Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of an Eyeland’s postings.
• Remember that Eyezon and other community participants have the right to reproduce and share the content that is posted online.
• Post content that is the most relevant for the most appropriate Eyeland(s).
• Do not disclose proprietary, confidential, or legally privileged information.
• Eyeland community members agree to hand over all rights to any content posted within Eyelands to the administrator of the said Eyeland.
Eyeland(s) are provided as a service of Eyezon and the administrator. Eyezon and the administrator of an Eyeland is not responsible for the opinions and information posted within the Eyeland by others. Eyezon disclaims all warranties with regard to information and comments posted, whether posted by Eyezon or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall Eyezon be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information or content posted.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal content. Do not post any information or other content protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants Eyezon and members of this Eyeland(s) the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such content, information, or other material.
Community members agree to give all rights to any content posted within an Eyeland to the administrator, and agree that the administrator can use the content as he deems necessary.
Content should not be posted if it encourages or facilitates members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Content should not be posted that will lead other users to any dangerous situations. Those user’s who are found guilty of putting any lives in danger will be prosecuted by THE LAW and sued by Eyezon, including the administrator.
Eyezon reserves the right to actively monitor any Eyeland for any inappropriate postings and undertake editorial control of postings. Further, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of Eyezon and the administrator, then Eyezon and the administrator will take all appropriate action. Eyezon and the administrator reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.