By accessing, registering with, Eyezon Service, using Eyezon mobile applications, or any applications made available by Eyezon (together, Eyezon Service”), however accessed, you agree to be bound by these terms of service (“Terms of Service”).
The following terms and conditions (collectively, these "Terms of Service") apply to your use of the Eyezon Service, including any content, functionality and services offered on or via Eyezon Service
Please read the Terms and Service carefully before you start using Eyezon, because by using the Eyezon Service you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service are effective as of 09/04/18. We expressly reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Eyezon Service and these Terms of Service from time to time and to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this Eyezon Service after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You may not post or stream violent, infringing, hateful, discriminatory, unlawful, nude, partially nude, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos in anyway or other content via the Service Eyezon.
3. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post or stream private or confidential information via The Service Eyezon, including without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
4. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, eyelands, or any account rights. With the exception of people or business that are expressly authorized to create accounts and eyelands on behalf of their employers or clients, Eyezon prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Eyezon upon registering with Eyezon, is in fact you and at all other times you provide information will in fact be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
5. Administrator or administrator’s of an eyeland, are responsible for any activity that occurs through their eyeland or eyelands. There shall be no defaming, stalking, bulling, abusing, harassing, threatening, impersonating or intimidating people or entities within eyelands via The Service Eyezon and you must not post or stream private or confidential information within eyelands/filters via The Service Eyezon.
6. You agree that when you register with Eyezon by logging into one of your social media accounts, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, VK, Google+, you agree to allow Eyezon to automatically scrape/crawling (pull) certain content to automatically update their Glance, for a more hands free experience.
7. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
8. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Eyezon users.
9. YOU MAY NOT use The Service Eyezon for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with ALL LAWS, RULES and REGULATIONS (for example, federal, state, local, and provincial) applicable to your use of The Service Eyezon and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
10. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, username, images , graphics, photos, profiles (a/k/a “eyeD”) and from here on out will be referred to as eyeD, audio and video clips, video streams, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, application, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, stream, post or display on or via The Eyezon Service.
11. You must not create, submit, or stream unwanted, messages, requests, or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any Eyezon users.
12. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username or video stream preview (a/k/a “glance”) without prior written consent from Eyezon.
13. You must not interfere or disrupt The Service Eyezon or servers or networks connected to The Eyezon Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Eyezon page, screen, feature, stream, including but not limited to wallet, market, eyelands, feedback link and its respected contents, is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
14. You must comply with Eyezon Community Guidelines Community guidelines
15. You must not create accounts with The Service Eyezon through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler, or scraper.
16. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another Eyezon Service so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Eyezon.
17. Any data that is, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, video streams, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials Content" that you submit within a community eyeland/filter, exclusively belongs to the administrator of that eyeland/filter.
Your use of the Eyezon Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Eyezon Service.
By posting and/or live streaming information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat, request, live stream, voice recordings, live stream drawings or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this Eyezon Service, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
1. Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies
2. Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
3. Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party
4. Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling
5. Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party
6. Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives
7. You are solely responsible for you interaction with others users of the Eyezon Service weather online or offline, and while streaming. You agree that Eyezon is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Eyezon reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with other users, including when you submit a request, stream, or post Eyezon Content or any personal or other information.
2. Some of the The Eyezon Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Eyezon may place such advertising and promotions on The Eyezon Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Eyezon Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
5. The Service contains content owned or licensed by Eyezon ("Eyezon Content"). Eyezon Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Eyezon, Eyezon owns and retains all rights in the Eyezon Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Eyezon Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Eyezon Content.
6. The Eyezon name and logo are trademarks of Eyezon, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Eyezon, except in accordance with our brand guidelines, available here: Community guidelines. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Eyezon, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Eyezon.
7. Although it is Eyezon's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Eyezon reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Eyezon, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Eyezon encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Eyezon is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Eyezon will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
10. It is Eyezon's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Eyezon does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Eyezon is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any material uploaded or submitted by third party users of the Eyezon Service. We generally do not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted, uploaded or streamed by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, software libraries, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this Eyezon Service.
You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your membership, account, or other affiliation with our site without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions.
In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security including but not limited to, other sites, businesses, mobile applications, companies including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge and agree that all content presented to you on this Eyezon Service is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws, and is the sole property of Report LLC.
You are only permitted to use the content as expressly authorized by us or the specific content provider. Except for a single copy made for personal use only, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any documents or information from this Eyezon Service in any form or by any means without prior written permission from us or the specific content provider, and you are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on this Eyezon Service.
This Eyezon Service may link you to other sites, mobile applications on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. This Eyezon Services may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
These other third-parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, mobile applications, companies, businesses nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Eyezon Service or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Your use of Eyezon Service is at your sole risk. The Eyezon Service is provided "as is" and "as available". We disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
We are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Eyezon Service, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from your violation of any third-party's rights. You acknowledge that you have only a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable license to use the Eyezon Service. Because the Eyezon Service is not error or bug free, you agree that you will use it carefully and avoid using it ways which might result in any loss of your or any third party's property or information.
This Terms and Conditions will become effective in relation to you when you create a Eyezon account or when you start using the Eyezon and will remain effective until terminated by you or by us.
Eyezon reserves the right to terminate this Terms and Conditions or suspend your account at any time in case of unauthorized, or suspected unauthorized use of the Eyezon Service whether in contravention of this Terms and Conditions or otherwise. If Eyezon terminates this Terms and Conditions, or suspends your account for any of the reasons set out in this section, Eyezon shall have no liability or responsibility to you.
Eyezon may assign this Terms of Service or any part of it without restrictions. You may not assign this Terms of Service or any part of it to any third party.
These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Russian Federation without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms of Service or the Eyezon Service shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts in which these Terms of Service was violated in.